BNCN provide a number of volunteer opportunties.
Volunteering is a key aspect of developing key skills and experience within a supportive environment, and in finding and keeping work in the UK.
BNCN will provide support and training to volunteer team members.
Some of the benefits of volunteering include:
- Building your self confidence and self esteem
- Building your skills
- Improving your language skills written and verbal
- Gaining valauble work experience and skills that can be recognised by future employers
- Helping you maintain your mental and physical health
- Supporting other mogrants and new communities
Current Volunteer Vacancies
BNCN has volunteer vacancies in:
1) Board and Leadership, [Trustees] We're particularly looking for volunteers who have expertise in:
- Finances e.g. accountant
- Legal and comany law e.g solicitor
Becoming a volunteer Trustee requires a committment to help support the strategic direction of BNCN through Trustee meetings and in some cases attendance at seminars, events and conferences. The level of commitment for a Trustee is on average just a couple of hours a week. If you would like to know more contact Suzanne.
2) Administrative support
Want to build your written and verbal communication skills, gain work experience to secure employment? Want to learn bookkeeping, and IT skills?
BNCN is currently looking for an Office Assictant / PA to the CEO if you're interested in the role please contact Suzanne